- No swimming in off-hours and/or in the absence of a lifeguard.
- Swimmers shall render attention to the lifeguard immediately upon hearing the lifeguard’s whistle and shall clear the pool upon call to do so. Lifeguards have full authority to clear the pool in cases of emergency.
- Running, pushing or spitting are not permitted.
- Running dives or back dives are not permitted from the side the pool.
- Glass containers or chewing gum are not permitted on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Playing, sitting or standing on the rope lane dividers is not permitted.
- Sitting or standing on another swimmer is not permitted.
- Only one person at a time is permitted on the diving board or the steps of the diving board. Diving is only permitted when the diving well is clear.
- Use of inflatable pool equipment, including rafts and floats is permitted only during designated periods.
- Smoking is not permitted on pool premises.
- Every hour a 10 minute Adult Swim period will be observed, during which anyone under age 16 will be required to leave the pool.
- Deck chairs and other furniture are for use by everyone and may not be “reserved” for long periods of time. Patrons in the pool rather than sitting on furniture need to use the cubbies for personal belongings.
- Only proper swimwear is permitted in the pool. No regular diapers, cut-offs or other street clothes are allowed.
- Children 12 or younger must leave the pool area at 6:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children over age 5 are not permitted in the baby pool.
Wading Pool Rules
- No Life Guard on Duty.
- Adult Supervision Required.
- Only Children under 5 may use the wading pool.
- Children must use swim diapers in the pool.
- No running on deck.
- No jumping or diving.
Diving Well Rules
- One person on the board at a time.
- Dive only when well is clear of other swimmers.
- No jumping or diving from side of pool when board in use.
- Use of diving board takes priority over other activity in diving well.
- No back flips.