Please Check here for all updates. ***Our reservations for phase 2 will go live at 5pm Covid waivers are live now****
We will be opening During Northern Virginia’s phase 2 in accordance to all safety and health regulations.
This 2nd phase is for lap swimming by reservation only. Payment and an electronically signed waiver are required before entry into the pool.
- Masks are required when in the pool house.
- 10 feet of social distancing is required.
- There will be a 45 minute time block, with 30 minutes of lap swimming and 15 minutes to gather belongings.
- There is a limit of 18 people per time slot in order to comply with the phase 2 regulations of 3 per lap lane and 10 feet apart.
- There will be a cleaning in between all time blocks.
- Only the lap lanes and diving well will be open.
- This phase is for exercise only, movement is required in the lap lanes.
- Tables and chairs will not be on the pool deck in this phase.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult from the same membership or a nanny with a nanny pass.
- When you register please click all of the family members that will be swimming for that time frame.
- Compliance with all signage is mandatory
Senior Swim is reserved for our members 65+. No exceptions.
This timeframe will begin at 10am
- sign in
- Click Reservations at the top of the homepage.
- Click the tab that says lap swim
- select senior swim , a time slots for 10am will appear.
- click on the time on the date you would like to sign up for
- Check the box next to the members of your family that will be swimming laps that are 65 and over.
- hit submit.
Lap Swim (all members)
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the reservation Tab.
- Click the time and date that you would like to sign up for.
- Check the box next to each member of your family that will be swimming.
- Hit Submit
We are excited to see you at the pool, and are looking forward to phase 3 . Please check back for all updates and we thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate a very different pool season.
Your FORA board.