The small mulched area (the area to the left of the pool, also known as the “South Side”) can be reserved for private parties. Several tables and chairs are available to use for the party. A gas grill is also available. Party request forms must be submitted by completing the form below. The non-refundable party fee is $100. This reserves the Party Area for 3 hours and includes 10 guest passes. Additional guest passes can be purchased for $40 for 10 passes or $5 each additional guest. If the party is for more than the legal maximum number of guests (25 member or non-member guests) there will be a $100 lifeguard surcharge fee payable by check before the party at the time the guest list is emailed to the FORA Board (no later than 48 hours prior to the party). This surcharge is due and payable regardless of how many guests actually swim in the pool (the issue is the pool capacity and it needs to be appropriately staffed based on numbers.) No amplified music is allowed. All parties must be booked a minimum of 14 days in advance of the party date.
Please remember: When you reserve your party, please indicate the maximum number of guests that you anticipate having at the party (member number and non member number). This ensures that we have proper lifeguard coverage for the day and the time your party is scheduled.
Here are the steps you can use to reserve a party:
- Check the website calendar for availability. Pool employees cannot reserve parties at the pool office.
- Fill out the reservation form by submitting the online form below. You will receive an email within 48 hours if your party has been approved. Parties are not officially reserved in the calendar until FORA has received your payment, party reservation form, release form, and the number of guests expected at the party.
- Submit the Pool Reservation Form and the Release Form (shown at the bottom of this page), along with the $100 non-refundable reservation fee. Payment of $100 should be made via credit card at the time of the reservation.
- Once the party payment is processed, FORA will update the calendar showing your party.
- On the day of your party, please provide the front desk with a list of the non member guests that are attending your party. In addition, please drop off your non member fee ($5 for each non member guest).
- Have a good time at the party!
Remember that parties are held in the small mulched area (The South Side). The large grassy area may only be reserved by the FORA board for pool events. Your party may take place at the same time as another party or event (FORA/swim team) so be sure to check the calendar if this is a problem. If you have any questions, Katie Faircloth at FORAsocial@gmail.com.
NO private parties will be held on the following dates in 2020: May 23, 24 and 25, July 4, September 5, 6 and 7.
**Guest list identifying members and nonmembers is due at the time of the party.
**There is a $100 nonrefundable fee for each scheduled party.
**Each nonmember guest is charged $5, payable on the date of the party. Members
may use their guest passes for non member guests, assuming the guests do not live in
Fair Oaks Estates or Fair Woods.
**Reserving party must pay for lifeguards if party is larger than 25 people, or whenever
an additional guard is needed. Charge for additional guards is $100.
In order for us to ensure adequate lifeguard coverage at the pool, you must provide us
with the maximum number of guests that you reasonably anticipate will be attending
your party no later than 48 hours prior to your reservation date (and preferably at the
time of submission of this reservation form). In addition, please sign
and date the release agreement below and include it with your payment.