Listen to and obey the Lifeguards
- Swimmers shall render attention to the lifeguard immediately upon hearing the lifeguard’s whistle and shall clear the pool upon call to do so. Lifeguards have full authority to clear the pool in cases of emergency.
- Socializing with or distracting the lifeguard on duty is prohibited.
- Unsafe or disruptive behavior.is not permitted and may result in being removed from the property.
- No jumping over swim lane when lap swimmers are present.
- No swimming in off-hours and/or in the absence of a lifeguard.
- Running, pushing or spitting are not permitted.
- Running dives or back dives are not permitted from the side the pool.
- Playing, sitting or standing on the rope lane dividers is not permitted.
- Sitting or standing on another swimmer is not permitted.
- Only one person at a time is permitted on the diving board or the steps of the diving board. Diving is only permitted when the diving well is clear.
Follow Facility Rules
- Please place trash/waste/recycling in designated bins.
- Use of inflatable pool equipment, including rafts and floats is permitted only during designated periods.
- No throwing balls/objects across the pool (from one side of the pool deck to the other).
- Glass containers or chewing gum are not permitted on the pool deck or in the pool.
- Smoking is not permitted on pool premises.
- Every hour a 10 minute Adult Swim period will be observed, during which anyone under age 16 will be required to leave the pool.
- Deck chairs and other furniture are for use by everyone and may not be “reserved” for long periods of time.
- No chairs/furniture allowed in pool.
- If you move chairs or furniture, please return to its original location when you are done using it.
- Only proper swimwear is permitted in the pool. No regular diapers, cut-offs or other street clothes are allowed.
- Children 12 or younger must leave the pool area at 6:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Children over age 5 are not permitted in the baby pool.
Wading Pool Rules
- No Life Guard on Duty.
- Adult Supervision Required.
- No chairs/furniture allowed in wading pool.
- Only Children under 5 may use the wading pool.
- Children must use swim diapers in the pool.
- No running on deck.
- No jumping or diving.
Diving Well Rules
- Use of diving board takes priority over other activity in diving well.
- One person on the board at a time.
- Dive only when well is clear of other swimmers.
- No jumping or diving from side of pool when board in use.
- No back flips.